Japanese Shabu Shabu Bee Soup
The Japanese Shabu Shabu Beef Soup is a comfort meal that uses the thin and tender beef Shabu Shabu cuts for quick cooking. Adapted from the recipe by True Aussie.
- 200g Beef Shabu Shabu cuts
- 1 litre beef stock
- 1 tbsp sweet chilli sauce
- Chinese cooking wine
- 200g udon noodles
- 100g button mushrooms, sliced
- 4 spring onions, sliced diagonally
- 1 carrot, cut into very thin sticks
- 2 cup fresh bean sprouts
- 2 tbsp fried shallot
- Place beef stock in a large saucepan over medium heat and bring to the boil.
- Reduce heat to simmer and add chilli sauce, cooking wine, noodles, mushrooms, spring onions and carrots. Simmer for three minutes until vegetables are soft.
- Add Beef Shabu Shabu, stir and remove from heat immediately.
- Place bean sprouts in large soup bowls and pour soup over.
- Serve with rice or Japanese udon.
You may also like
Beef Tenderloin Vietnamese Noodle Bowl
Beef Tenderloin Vietnamese Noodle Bowl is a relaxing and flavor filled meal that can ...View Recipe
Crumbed Beef Schnitzel
Schnitzel is a favourite in our family. As meat can be hard to digest, ...View Recipe
Spicy Grilled Beef Eye Fillet with Salsa
Be sure to make an extra cup of the spice rub because we are ...View Recipe