This simple homemade Veggie Burger features our signature Carrot Burger Patties paired off with gluten free burger buns by our good friends at The Whole Kitchen. A great alternative to a traditional beef burger, they are scrumptious and a perfect meal to keep you energised throughout the day!
- 1 x The Meat Club Vegetarian Carrot Burger Patty
- 1 x The Whole Kitchen Gluten Free Burger Bun
- 1 avocado, smashed
- 1 tomato, sliced
- Handful fresh lettuce leaves
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Slice avocado lengthwise, discard the pit and scoop out flesh into a bowl. Season with salt & pepper, and mash avocado with fork until smooth, then set aside.
- Prepare thinly sliced tomatoes and evenly cut hamburger buns.
- Heat pan to medium heat then add a dash of cooking oil. Cook patty for roughly 4 minutes until both sides are crisp brown.
- Assemble the burger with a dollop of mayonnaise (if desired), avocado, lettuce and a slice of tomato.
- Place remaining slice of bread on top and serve.
You may also like
Protein power brunch
This Protein Power brunch with our signature Roast Pumpkin and Chickpea burger patty ...View Recipe
Vegetable Burger with Homemade Hummus
This vegetable burger with homemade hummus is quick, easy and filling, not to mention ...View Recipe
Impossible Butter Herb Rice
The Impossible Butter Herb Rice uses the Impossible plant based meat, perfect for those ...View Recipe