Hello morning, hello Smoked Salmon Eggs Benedict! Bring this classic brunch dish to another level with our famous thinly sliced Cold Smoked Atlantic Salmon, which boasts a rich natural taste along with Omega-3 goodness. Plus who can resist the runny, creamy yolk? This recipe is inspired by Smoking Chimney blog, here.
- 100g Cold Smoked Atlantic Salmon Thin Sliced
- 2 English muffin, lightly toasted and buttered
- 4 eggs
- Splash of white vinegar
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 tbs white vinegar
- 125g butter
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- Melt the butter.
- Add the egg yolks and white vinegar, blend for a few seconds with a blender.
- Add the melted butter, little by little, by drizzling it.
- Once all the melted butter is added, the hollandaise sauce should be thick with a silk texture.
- Lightly season with salt and pepper. Set aside.
- Bring a pot of water to boil and add a splash of white vinegar.
- Gently slide each egg into the water. Spoon some water over the egg whites of the eggs while it is cooking- it will keep the eggs in shape.
- Use a slotted spoon to remove the egg from the water and allow the water to drain from the egg by placing the eggs on kitchen towel to drain.
- Add a smoked salmon piece on each English muffin half. Add the poached egg and top with hollandaise sauce.
- Garnish with chopped chives. (optional)