Smoked Salmon and Cream Cheese Bagel
Smoked Salmon and Cream Cheese Bagel: is there any better way to start your day? Ready in under 5 minutes with lasting creamy yet savoury goodness, this will make a healthy and satisfying breakfast or brunch option. Using our famous thinly sliced Cold Smoked Atlantic Smoked Salmon, you can enjoy the rich natural taste along with the Omega-3 goodness. Recipe inspired by The Spruce Eats blog, here.
- 100g Cold Smoked Atlantic Salmon Thin Sliced
- 2 bagels, halved and toasted
- 100g cream cheese (softened)
- 2 tablespoons capers, roughly chopped
- 1/2 small red onion, thinly sliced
- Fresh ground black pepper
- Lemon wedges
- Spread the cream cheese onto the toasted bagels.
- Add capers, as desired.
- Lay over 2-3 slices of Cold Smoked Atlantic Salmon
- Top with red onions as desired. Season with black pepper to taste.
- Serve with a squeeze of lemon.
You may also like
Grilled Salmon with Crispy skin and Furikake Seasoning
With a rich flavour profile, crispy skin and essential Omega 3 Fatty Acids, grilled ...View Recipe
Chinese Style Steamed Fish
Chinese Style Steamed Fish is perfect for family gatherings that is simple, healthy and ...View Recipe
Coriander Ginger Avocado and Salmon Toast
This avocado salmon toast is a fragrant, quick breakfast idea or a lovely, protein ...View Recipe