Smoked Salmon and Cream Cheese Bagel: is there any better way to start your day? Ready in under 5 minutes with lasting creamy yet savoury goodness, this will make a healthy and satisfying breakfast or brunch option. Using our famous thinly sliced Cold Smoked Atlantic Smoked Salmon, you can enjoy the rich natural taste along with the Omega-3 goodness. Recipe inspired by The Spruce Eats blog, here.
- 100g Cold Smoked Atlantic Salmon Thin Sliced
- 2 bagels, halved and toasted
- 100g cream cheese (softened)
- 2 tablespoons capers, roughly chopped
- 1/2 small red onion, thinly sliced
- Fresh ground black pepper
- Lemon wedges
- Spread the cream cheese onto the toasted bagels.
- Add capers, as desired.
- Lay over 2-3 slices of Cold Smoked Atlantic Salmon
- Top with red onions as desired. Season with black pepper to taste.
- Serve with a squeeze of lemon.