- 200g The Meat Club Lean Mince Beef
- 1 onion, minced
- 3 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons tomato-based pizza sauce
- 1/2 cup grated mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 10 cherry tomatoes, sliced half
- 2 wholemeal wraps
- Preheat oven to 220 degrees C.
- Mixed the minced beef, salt, pepper, and oregano thoroughly. Shape into small balls, about 1.5cm across.
- Put the wraps on a baking tray lined with baking paper. Spread the pizza sauce thinly across the wraps.
- Place the meatballs on the wrap, alternating with the halved cherry tomatoes.
- Sprinkle the cheese generously over everything and bake in the oven for about 10 minutes or until the cheese is bubbling and golden, and the meat is cooked through
- Enjoy with tartar and chilli flakes dip.
You may also like
These grilled Aussie steaks are perfect for entertaining guests at dinner parties. Thank you ...View Recipe