Beef Meatball Pizza
This Beef Meatball Pizza can be prepared with leftovers while not compromising on taste. Using our Grass Fed Lean Mince Beef, check the recipe by #sgfoodie Yann @yannisms
- 200g The Meat Club Lean Mince Beef
- 1 onion, minced
- 3 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons tomato-based pizza sauce
- 1/2 cup grated mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 10 cherry tomatoes, sliced half
- 2 wholemeal wraps
- Preheat oven to 220 degrees C.
- Mixed the minced beef, salt, pepper, and oregano thoroughly. Shape into small balls, about 1.5cm across.
- Put the wraps on a baking tray lined with baking paper. Spread the pizza sauce thinly across the wraps.
- Place the meatballs on the wrap, alternating with the halved cherry tomatoes.
- Sprinkle the cheese generously over everything and bake in the oven for about 10 minutes or until the cheese is bubbling and golden, and the meat is cooked through
- Enjoy with tartar and chilli flakes dip.
You may also like
Diced Beef Stir Fry
Our Diced Beef Stir Fry is great for is a great mid week meal ...View Recipe
Lean Minced Beef Zoodles
Bolognese is a staple in most families, and once you have it mastered, everyone ...View Recipe
Slow Roasted Whole Ribeye
This Slow Roasted Whole Ribeye is perfect for preparing ahead of time. Serve with ...View Recipe