Application of Terms
- By using our Platform, you agree to these terms regardless of whether you are paying user or a non-paying visitor. If you are using our Platform as a representative of an entity, you are agreeing to these terms on behalf of that entity.
About us and how to contact us
- We are The Meat Club Pte Ltd, a company registered in Singapore, trading as The Meat Club. Our Unique Identity Number is 201431876Z and our registered office is at 6001 Beach Road, #11-06 Golden Mile Tower, Singapore 199589.
- For any questions or problems relating to our Platform, our products or services, or these terms, you can contact us by telephoning our customer service team at +65 9398 5746 or emailing us at [email protected] or writing to us at 24 Peck Seah St, Nehsons Building, #06-01 , Singapore 079314.
- If we have to contact you, we will do so by telephone or by writing to you at the email address or postal address you provided to us.
- When we use the words “writing” or “written” in these terms, this includes emails.
Your account and password
- In registering for an account on our Platform, you must provide truthful, accurate and up-to-date information about yourself. You should choose a strong and secure password. You must keep your password secure and confidential.
- You agree not to share your account credentials or give others access to your account. If and when we detect that an account is shared by multiple users, we may treat this as a security breach and suspend or terminate your account.
- We have the right to disable any password, whether chosen by you or allocated by us, at any time, if in our reasonable opinion you are in breach of these terms.
- You agree to follow our Acceptable Use Policy, which is set out at the end of these terms.
- You are responsible for all actions or activities that happens by, through or under your account, unless you report misuse.
Ordering and availability of our products and services
- These Terms govern purchase(s) you make of our Products via the Site.
- Where you place an order for our Products, you confirm that:
- you are legally entitled to purchase those Products; and
- you agree to be bound by these Terms, subject to our acceptance of your order.
- We are not bound by your order until we have accepted it. Acceptance of your order occurs when we issue you an email confirming receipt of your order with an accompanying invoice.
- We reserve the right to accept or reject your order for any reason, including, without limitation, the unavailability of any Products, a pricing error or an error in your order.
- We reserve the right to charge you 20% of your order value, if your Auto Pilot is cancelled within the first two months of the subscription (representing the initial savings you made on Auto Pilot).
- You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform or system in order to access our Platform. We do not guarantee that our Platform will be free from bugs or viruses.
Purchase of products
- You are legally bound to complete a purchase, subject to our acceptance, once you have “checked out” on the Site and received a confirmation email and accompanying invoice for our Products.
- You agree that any additional purchases (ie order modification) will be subsequently charged to your nominated credit card, subject to our acceptance, once you have “checked out” on the Site and received a confirmation email.
- Our obligation to provide you with the Products is subject to their availability and our receipt of the total amount payable in relation to your order for the Products.
- Risk in the Products passes to you when we make the Products available to you at your designated delivery address in accordance with these Terms (whether or not you take delivery).
- Subject to our receipt in full of your cleared payment for the Products, title in the Products passes to you on actual delivery.
Application of promotions and discounts
- We offer promotions and discounts on our Site from time to time, for new users to join our unique subscription model.
- You acknowledge and agree that promotions and discounts may change from time to time and are subject to availability.
- You acknowledge and agree that The Meat Club is free to change the application of its promotions and discounts at any time.
Product(s) and warranty
- We currently supply Products within Singapore.
- Prices for our Products are subject to change without notice to you.
- We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colors and images of our products that appear on our Site. We cannot guarantee that your computer monitor’s display of any colour will be accurate.
- While all effort is made to keep the Site accurate and up to date, occasionally there may be typographical errors, as well as inaccuracies or omissions that may relate to product descriptions, pricing, promotions, offers, product delivery charges and availability.
- We do not warrant or represent that any Products or recipes are suitable for any particular purpose, including without limitation, that the Products are suitable for consumption by persons with any food intolerances and/ or allergies.
- You must provide true, current and complete information to our Site, and must promptly update that information as required, including your email address, phone number and credit card details, so that we can complete your order.
- You agree not to act in a way, or use or introduce anything (including any virus) that may in any way compromise the Site, or otherwise attempt to damage or interfere with the Site.
- To the extent permitted by law, you indemnify us against all loss we suffer or incur as a direct or indirect result of your failure to comply with these Terms.
- We use our best efforts to deliver your Products in accordance with the delivery date and time slot selected by you during checkout. Any time stated for delivery is an estimate only. We are not liable to you or any other person for any failure to meet a stated time for delivery and any such failure does not affect your obligation to pay for the Products.
- If you request us to deliver the Products to a third party, or if a person other than you takes possession of the Products at your requested address, that person takes possession of those Products as your agent and you remain liable to pay for the Products under these Terms despite delivery to that third party.
- If you request us to collect back the Products that have been successfully delivered, you remain liable for the Products and will incur a $15 collection fee under these Terms.
- You agree to indemnify and hold Our Entities harmless from and against all liabilities, damages, claims, costs (including legal fees and costs), and expenses in connection with or arising from (i) your breach of these terms, (ii) your use of our Platform and/or (iii) any misrepresentation made by you.
- You also agree to fully co-operate with us in the defence or settlement of any claim in relation to or arising out of our Platform or these terms.
- We own all proprietary and intellectual property rights in the Site (including all information, data, text (including recipes), graphics, logos, icons, videos and look and feel) and any promotional material or other information we provide to you.
- You must not copy, reproduce, adapt, translate or reverse-engineer from the whole or any part of the Site.
- Where you have purchased any Products that do not meet the requirements of these Terms or any conditions, warranties or guarantees implied at law and for which we cannot exclude liability, we will, at our cost, replace the defective Products, or refund the Products, determined on a case by case basis.
- Where you reasonably believe that you have taken delivery of Product(s) that are defective, or you have received an incorrect item, you agree to contact us immediately.
- You acknowledge that you will take all reasonable steps to prevent any loss of the Products and any further damage or deterioration of the Products from their current condition.
- To the extent permitted by law, we have no liability or responsibility to you or any other person for any Loss in connection with:
- any Products being unavailable;
- the Site being unavailable (in whole or in part) or performing slowly; or
- any error in, or omission from, any information made available through the Site.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, we (including our holding company(ies), subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, employees, agents, representatives, partners and licensors (collectively, “Our Entities”)) expressly limit our liabilities in connection with or arising out of the provision of the Platform as follows:
- we provide the Platform and any products or services we offer on an “as is” and “as available” basis, and your access to or use of our Platform is at your own risk;
- we give no assurance, representation or warranty of any kind (whether express or implied) about the Platform and any products or services we provide;
- we do not guarantee that the information or content you find on the Platform is always accurate, truthful, complete and up-to-date;
- we expressly disclaim all warranties and representations (for example, warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement);
- we are not responsible for any delay or disruption in our Platform or any defect, viruses, bugs or errors; and
- we are not responsible for the conduct of or any content or information submitted or posted by any user of the Platform (whether online or offline).
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, Our Entities are not liable to you or others for:
- any indirect, incidental, special, exemplary, consequential or punitive damages; or
- any loss of data, business, opportunities, reputation, profits or revenues,
- relating to the use of our Platform or any products or services we offer.
- We do not exclude or limit our liability to you where it would be illegal to do so. This includes any of our liability for fraud or making fraudulent misrepresentation in operating the Platform or providing the products or services we offer.
- If you are using the Platform as a consumer, in some countries or jurisdictions you may have certain legal rights as a consumer. In such cases, nothing in these terms limit your legal rights as a consumer that may not be waived by contract.
- Other than the types of liabilities that we cannot limit by law, the liabilities of Our Entities to you (on aggregate) are limited to the amount you have paid us (if any) for the use of our Platform or for any products or services we offer over the last twelve (12) months.
- These terms will continue to apply until terminated by either you or us as follows.
- You may stop using the Platform any time by deactivating your account.
- We reserve the right to suspend or terminate your access to our Platform, if we reasonably believe:
- you are in serious or repeated breach of these terms (including a prolonged failure to settle any payment);
- you are using the Platform in a manner that would cause a real risk of harm or loss to us, other users, or the public;
- we are requested to do so by government or regulatory authorities or as required under applicable laws, regulations or legal processes; or
- our provision of the Platform to you is no longer possible or commercially viable.
- In any of the above cases, we will notify you by the email address associated with your account or at the next time you attempt to access your account, unless we are prohibited from notifying you by law.
- Upon termination of your access, these terms will also terminate except for Clauses 10 to 17.
- Where we consider necessary or appropriate, we will report any breach of these terms (or the Acceptable Use Policy) to law enforcement authorities and we will cooperate with such authorities by disclosing your identity and providing any information about you within our systems to them.
Changes to these Terms
We may amend these terms from time to time by posting the updated terms on our Platform. If we make material changes, we will notify you of the changes before they become effective. By continuing to use our Platform and our services after the changes come into effect means that you agree to be bound by the revised policy.
- Before taking any court action, you agree to use best efforts to resolve any dispute under or in connection with these Terms or your purchase of any Products, through good faith negotiations.
- We will not be liable to you for any failure to perform our obligations under the Terms to the extent caused by Force Majeure.
- If we need to contact you, we may do so by email, telephone or by posting a notice on the Site.
- These Terms, and any dispute relating to these Terms or the Site, are governed by and must be interpreted in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Singapore.
- If any part or provision of these Terms is or becomes illegal, unenforceable, or invalid, that part or provision is deemed to be modified to the extent required to remedy the illegality, unenforceability or invalidity.