This Protein Power brunch with our signature Roast Pumpkin and Chickpea burger patty is filling and healthy. It’s a quick and easy meal you can even make with dinner leftovers, try the recipe today!
- 1 x The Meat Club Roast Pumpkin and Chickpea Burger Patty
- 1 avocado, sliced
- 1 cup cut cauliflower florets
- 2 eggs
- Extra virgin olive oil
- salt, pepper and garlic powder to taste
- Toasted sesame seeds
- Preheat oven to 425F.
- Toss cauliflower with extra virgin olive oil, salt, pepper and garlic powder.
- Spread cauliflower and patties evenly on a baking sheet. Remove when patty is golden brown and when cauliflower is tender and tips are slightly charred.
- Cook eggs as preferred (fried, poached, boiled).
- Plate and dress with toasted sesame seeds.