Protein power brunch
This Protein Power brunch with our signature Roast Pumpkin and Chickpea burger patty is filling and healthy. It’s a quick and easy meal you can even make with dinner leftovers, try the recipe today!
- 1 x The Meat Club Roast Pumpkin and Chickpea Burger Patty
- 1 avocado, sliced
- 1 cup cut cauliflower florets
- 2 eggs
- Extra virgin olive oil
- salt, pepper and garlic powder to taste
- Toasted sesame seeds
- Preheat oven to 425F.
- Toss cauliflower with extra virgin olive oil, salt, pepper and garlic powder.
- Spread cauliflower and patties evenly on a baking sheet. Remove when patty is golden brown and when cauliflower is tender and tips are slightly charred.
- Cook eggs as preferred (fried, poached, boiled).
- Plate and dress with toasted sesame seeds.
You may also like
This simple homemade Veggie Burger features our signature Carrot Burger Patties paired off with& ...View Recipe
Vegetable Burger with Homemade Hummus
This vegetable burger with homemade hummus is quick, easy and filling, not to mention ...View Recipe
This particular dish really gets the meat (made from plants) to cheese to sauce ...View Recipe