Pork Chorizo Sausages Brown Rice Porridge
Singapore foodie Christina, creates a savoury Pork Chorizo Sausages Brown Rice Porridge that is warming for the soul. Try it out today!
- 1 1/2 cups organic brown rice, rinsed.
- 1 1/2 teaspoons organic Himalayan salt.
- Filtered Water.
- 1 large sheet of organic seaweed.
- 3 pork chorizo sausages, cut into the size preferred.
- 6 dried scallops.
- 1 tablespoon of organic toasted sesame oil.
- 1 small bowl of mushrooms.
- 1 organic potato, diced.
- Deep fried shallots and ikan bilis as garnish.
- Pepper to taste.
- Mix brown rice with salt.
- Add brown rice into rice cooker with double the height of rice to have the rice submerged way below water.
- Add all other ingredients.
- Set to porridge mode.
Scoop porridge, serve in bowl, then garnish with ikan bilis, shallots and sprinkle some pepper to taste.
You may also like
Honey and Orange Glazed Ham
Our Honey our Orange Glazed Ham recipe that is perfect for hosting family and ...View Recipe
Baked Eggs with Pork Chorizo Sausages
Who doesn’t love some eggs, sausages and freshly brewed coffee for breakfast especially ...View Recipe
Lemongrass Pork Bahn Mi
The smell of lemongrass pork really beckons from afar! This is the ultimate summery ...View Recipe