Singapore foodie Christina, creates a savoury Pork Chorizo Sausages Brown Rice Porridge that is warming for the soul. Try it out today!
- 1 1/2 cups organic brown rice, rinsed.
- 1 1/2 teaspoons organic Himalayan salt.
- Filtered Water.
- 1 large sheet of organic seaweed.
- 3 pork chorizo sausages, cut into the size preferred.
- 6 dried scallops.
- 1 tablespoon of organic toasted sesame oil.
- 1 small bowl of mushrooms.
- 1 organic potato, diced.
- Deep fried shallots and ikan bilis as garnish.
- Pepper to taste.
- Mix brown rice with salt.
- Add brown rice into rice cooker with double the height of rice to have the rice submerged way below water.
- Add all other ingredients.
- Set to porridge mode.
Scoop porridge, serve in bowl, then garnish with ikan bilis, shallots and sprinkle some pepper to taste.