Singapore foodie Christina, takes home-made gourmet food to a new level with this Grilled Lamb Rack with Berry Jam and Red Quinoa Salad.
- 1 large pack of organic frozen mixed berries
- 3 cups of organic raw sugar
- 3 tablespoons organic kudzu powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons organic ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon organic ground nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon organic ground cloves
- 1 lemon, zested and juiced
Red Quinoa Salad
- 1 1/2 cups organic red quinoa, rinsed
- 1 1/2 teaspoons organic Himalayan salt
- 2 tablespoons organic toasted sesame oil
- Organic salad greens of your choice
- Pepper to taste
Grilled Lamb Rack
- 1 x The Meat Club Lamb Rack, cut into 3 wedges of lamb chop
- 2 teaspoons dried organic rosemary
- 1/8 teaspoon organic Himalayan Salt
- 3 tablespoons grapeseed oil
Homemade Berries Jam
- Prepare a boiling water bath canner and 3 pint jars. Place lids in a small saucepan, cover with water, and bring to a gentle simmer.
- Pour berries into a non-reactive pot that holds at least five quarts. Combine kudzu powder, ground cinnamon, nutmeg and cloves in a large bowl. Add sugar mixture to the berries and stir until sugar begins to dissolve.
- Bring berry mixture to a boil over high heat. Once mixture begins to bubble, reduce the heat to medium-high and cook, stirring regularly. Cook until berries have broken down and mixture looks glossy and increasingly thick. After about 15 minutes add lemon zest and juice. Cook an additional 5 to 7 minutes, until jam is thickening on the walls of the pot and it makes a sizzling sound when you scrape your spatula across the bottom of the pot.
- If you want your jam super smooth, put all into food blender and blend.