- 250g The Meat Club Atlantic Salmon
- 4 tbsp peri peri seasoning (see recipe below)
- 6 large new potatoes, washed
- 150g green beans
- 250g asparagus, trimmed
- 2 baby courgettes
- 1 little gem lettuce, washed, drained
- parsley leaves for garnishing
Caper & lime vinaigrette:
- 2 tsp capers, finely diced
- 1 small shallot, minced
- 2 tbsp lime juice
- 1 tsp honey (optional)
- 50ml extra virgin olive oil
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
To make caper vinaigrette, combine all the ingredients in a small jug or glass jar
Peri peri seasoning
- 4 tbsp smoked sweet paprika
- 1 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1 tsp garlic salt
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tsp finely grated lemon zest
- 1 tsp dried oregano
Combine all ingredients together. Store in an airtight jar until ready to serve.
- Remove salmon from fridge and packet and allow to come to temperature before cooking. Sprinkle 2 tablespoons of peri peri seasoning over the salmon. Coat both sides the salmon. Leave to marinate while preparing the vegetables.
- Bring a small pot of water to the boil. Cook potatoes for 7-8 minutes until just tender. Drain and slice. Slice the beans, asparagus, and courgettes. Steam the vegetables until tender.
- Heat a frying pan with olive oil. Cook salmon 2-3 minutes on each side. Turn onto side to cook skin side to make crispy. Remove salmon from pan and leave to rest for 3 minutes. Meanwhile, cook potatoes with a little more peri peri seasoning, Toss until heated through and browned.
- Arrange the potatoes, steamed vegetables and lettuce leaves. Top with salmon pieces and drizzle over caper vinaigrette. Serve with wedges of lime.
You may also like
The mellow taste of kingfish makes it great for kids, and mature palates love ...View Recipe