- 250g The Meat Club Atlantic Salmon
- 4 tbsp peri peri seasoning (see recipe below)
- 6 large new potatoes, washed
- 150g green beans
- 250g asparagus, trimmed
- 2 baby courgettes
- 1 little gem lettuce, washed, drained
- parsley leaves for garnishing
Caper & lime vinaigrette:
- 2 tsp capers, finely diced
- 1 small shallot, minced
- 2 tbsp lime juice
- 1 tsp honey (optional)
- 50ml extra virgin olive oil
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
To make caper vinaigrette, combine all the ingredients in a small jug or glass jar
Peri peri seasoning
- 4 tbsp smoked sweet paprika
- 1 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1 tsp garlic salt
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tsp finely grated lemon zest
- 1 tsp dried oregano
Combine all ingredients together. Store in an airtight jar until ready to serve.
- Remove salmon from fridge and packet and allow to come to temperature before cooking. Sprinkle 2 tablespoons of peri peri seasoning over the salmon. Coat both sides the salmon. Leave to marinate while preparing the vegetables.
- Bring a small pot of water to the boil. Cook potatoes for 7-8 minutes until just tender. Drain and slice. Slice the beans, asparagus, and courgettes. Steam the vegetables until tender.
- Heat a frying pan with olive oil. Cook salmon 2-3 minutes on each side. Turn onto side to cook skin side to make crispy. Remove salmon from pan and leave to rest for 3 minutes. Meanwhile, cook potatoes with a little more peri peri seasoning, Toss until heated through and browned.
- Arrange the potatoes, steamed vegetables and lettuce leaves. Top with salmon pieces and drizzle over caper vinaigrette. Serve with wedges of lime.