Slow Cooker Chicken Chickpea Curry
Slow Cooker Chicken Chickpea Curry is a tasty recipe that has quickly become a family favourite! We love slow cooker meals because they are perfect for busy schedules — simply add all ingredients, walk away and woollah! This recipe by #sghomecook Terri-Anne of @Carrotstick & Cravings and her famed cafes includes some mild spices, which is great for introducing new flavours to little ones.
- 4 The Meat Club Cage Free Chicken Thighs cubed
- 1 tin drained organic chickpeas
- 2 400ml tins organic coconut milk
- 2 400ml tins organic chopped tomatoes
- 1 large red chilli (can add chilli padi if you like more spice)
- 1 inch lemongrass finely diced
- 1 tbsp ground coriander
- 1 tbsp ground cumin
- Rind of 1 lime
- Juice of 2 limes
- ½ butternut pumpkin cut into 1 inch cubes
- 3 carrots sliced
- Torn coriander leaves and lime wedges to serve
- Add all ingredients except the lime and coriander to the slow cooker.
- Cook on auto for 4-6 hours or until chicken is falling apart.
- Serve on brown rice or quinoa and top with torn coriander and lime wedges. Enjoy!
You may also like
One Tray Honey Balsamic Chicken
Our One Tray Honey Balsamic Chicken recipe has a perfect mix of honey and ...View Recipe
Chicken breast with pesto zucchini noodles
From the kitchen of The Meat Club, Chicken breast with Pesto Zucchini noodles, an ...View Recipe
Gluten Free Rice Crumbed Fried Chicken Strips
These Gluten Free Rice Crumbed Fried Chicken Strips are easy to prepare and ...View Recipe