Masala Chicken with Rice
This amazing 3-ingredient Masala Chicken with Rice is a go-to family favourite, easily prepared with our very own Masala Cooking Sauce! Ready in 30mins you will be adding this to your recipe repertoire in no time.
- 400g The Meat Club Chicken Drumsticks
- Packet Masala Cooking Sauce
- 2 cups brown rice, cooked
- Cucumber, cut into slices
- Salt and pepper
- Olive Oil
- In a bowl, marinate the Chicken Drumsticks with the Masala Cooking Sauce. Set aside.
- In a heated cast cast iron pan, add a dash of oil and cook the chicken thoroughly. Set aside.
- Serve Masala chicken with rice, with cucumber on the side.
You may also like
Pandan Drumsticks with Scrambled Eggs, Mushrooms and Chilli Dip
Singapore foodie Christina, packs a punch of flavour in this drool worthy Baked ...View Recipe
Caribbean Jerk Chicken with Mango Avocado Salsa
This shocking simple and amazing Caribbean Jerk Chicken with Mango Avocado Salsa is easy ...View Recipe
Halal Cart Chicken Rice
Our Halal Cart Chicken Cauliflower Rice is adapted from the famous Halal food recipes ...View Recipe