We dare you to find an easier Chicken Cashew Stir Fry then this classic, using our very own Teriyaki Honey Soy Ginger Marinade. With a few vegetables to chop, rice to prepare and you will have dinner ready in 20mins, easy.
- 400g Cage Free Chicken Breasts
- Packet Teriyaki Honey Soy Ginger Marinade
- 1-2 garlic clove, diced
- 1 brown onion, diced
- 1 Chinese cabbage, cut roughly
- Packet young corn, cut roughly
- Small broccoli, cut to florets, stem removed
- Small eggplant, cut into cubes
- Carrot, peeled and cut into cubes
- 2 cups brown rice, cooked
- 1 cup cashews, salted and roasted
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Olive oil
- In a heated cast cast iron pan or pot, add a dash of oil and cook the Chicken Breasts. Add half the Teriyaki Honey Soy Ginger Marinade and simmer on a low temperature.
- In a second cast iron pot, add all the vegetables and about 1/2 cup of water, cover and let simmer. Add the remaining Teriyaki Honey Soy Ginger Marinade, cover and let simmer.
- Add the chicken to the vegetable pot, cover and continue to simmer until the sauce reduced.
- Serve the rice, atop with chicken and vegetables, then sprinkle with cashews.