- Naturally reared in open pastures
- 100% grass fed and grass finished
- Never administered growth hormones, antibiotics strictly limited to sick animals
- Blast frozen to ensure product integrity
- Great source of proteins, minerals and natural fats
New Zealand is renowned for the quality of its lamb, and The Meat Club’s lamb is the best of the best. Raised in the foothills of the Gisborne region, our lambs are raised in a low impact manner, with high rainfalls meaning lush grass all year round. The proximity to the sea gives the lamb a great flavour from eating the salty coastal grasses, and it provides high quality protein along with iron, zinc and B vitamins.
Our New Zealand Free Range Lamb Loin Boneless (also known as Backstrap) is cut from the loin, meaning the muscle itself does very little work, making it tender yet lean and perfect for pan frying or BBQing.
Please note that due to the variation in lamb sizes in different seasons, weights may vary up to 10% from the stated packed weight.