- Naturally reared in open pastures with freedom to wallow
- Fed a diet of mixed natural grains
- Never administered growth hormones, antibiotics strictly limited to sick animals
- Blast frozen to ensure product integrity
- Great source of proteins, minerals and natural fats
The Meat Club pork comes from the Western Victoria region of Australia. Our supplier’s farming methods ensure a stress-free environment, by ensuring that the pigs are raised on a tailored, natural, grain-based diet free from growth promotions and hormones. They are free to roam, root and wallow in paddocks, meaning they are healthy and happy. All our pork products are blast frozen and do not go through unnecessary frozen and thawing cycles which erode quality and taste.
Our Free Range Pork Chop is best cooked in the oven for tender flesh and a tasty crust.