Vegetable Burger with Homemade Hummus
This vegetable burger with homemade hummus is quick, easy and filling, not to mention healthy. Using our Vegetarian Carrot Burger Patty, this recipe packs a punch without compromising on taste. Try it today!
- 1 x The Meat Club Vegetarian Carrot Burger Patty
- Slices of freshly baked sourdough bread
- 1 tomato, cut into slices
- 1/4 ripe avocado, smashed into a spread
- Handful fresh spinach leaves
- Can of chickpeas
- Juice of 1/4 lemon
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Drain chickpeas keeping 1/2 the liquid from the can.
- Place chickpeas in food processor, with remaining 1/2 liquid, add fresh garlic and a squeeze of lemon.
- Add more liquid if needed otherwise set aside.
- Remove burger patties from packet and place in a sandwich press until golden.
- Slice sourdough bread and smooth over hommus. Layer with tomatoes, the vegetable patty, fresh greens and salt and pepper.
You may also like
This simple homemade Veggie Burger features our signature Carrot Burger Patties paired off with& ...View Recipe
Protein power brunch
This Protein Power brunch with our signature Roast Pumpkin and Chickpea burger patty ...View Recipe
This particular dish really gets the meat (made from plants) to cheese to sauce ...View Recipe