A twist on an old favourite, these kofta wraps are great for a casual TV dinner. And these plant based v2mince kofta wraps by v2food are the perfect compliment to a good quality, fluffy pita. Ensure you mop up every last drop of these rich v2 kofta wraps. Enjoy v2food Plant Based Mince as a versatile yet nutritious alternative for anyone that loves the taste of meat but doesn’t want to get it from animals.
- 250g v2mince
- 1 tsp ground tumeric
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp paprika
- 2 tsp dried oregano
- 8 long stems rosemary
- Olive oil
- ½ red onion, diced
- 1 Lebanese cucumber, diced
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, chopped
- 1 cup Greek yoghurt
- 2 tbsp mint, chopped
- 1 lemon, sliced
- 4 pita breads
- Extra mint to serve
- Combine v2mince in a mixing bowl with turmeric, cumin, paprika and oregano, season with salt and pepper and mix well.
- Divide mixture into 8 and roll in hands to a short sausage shape.
- Strip half the leaves from rosemary stems and insert through each kofta.
- Heat olive oil in a large frypan over medium-high heat and fry koftas, turning regularly, until browned on all sides.
- Combine red onion, cucumber and cherry tomatoes and season with salt and pepper. Stir chopped mint through Greek yoghurt.
- Serve koftas with pita breads, lemon sliced, minted yoghurt, salad and fresh mint leaves.