Impossible Butter Herb Rice
The Impossible Butter Herb Rice is a filling meal that combines rice, broccoli and Impossible plant based meat. Marinaded with soy sauce, garlic, maple syrup and sesame oil, this recipe, adapted by Impossible Foods is packed full of flavour!
- 340g Impossible Meat Plant-based Beef
- 2 Tablespoons Soy Sauce
- 3 Tablespoons Garlic Powder
- 1 Tablespoon Maple Syrup
- 1 Tablespoon Sesame Oil
- 6 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- 1 Can Diced Tomatoes Or Whole Peeled Tomatoes
- 2 Tablespoons Tomato Paste
- 1 Teaspoon Sugar
- Salt To Taste
- Pepper To Taste
- Broccoli Florets
- 50 Grams Butter
- 1 Whole Onion, Diced
- 1 1/2 Tablespoons Minced Garlic
- 2 Tablespoons Fresh Thyme, Chopped
- 2 Tablespoons Fresh Coriander, Chopped
- 1 Tablespoon Hijiki Seaweed, Soaked & Rinsed (optional)
- 3 Cups Basmati Rice
- 3 Cups Vegetable Stock
- Marinade the Impossible Beef by adding soy sauce, garlic powder, maple syrup and sesame oil. Set aside for one hour.
- Heat up 3 tablespoons of olive oil in a small frying pan. Add the marinated Impossible Beef to the frying pan, followed by tomatoes and tomato paste. Season with salt and pepper to your taste. Set aside the cooked Impossible Beef.
- Steam the broccoli florets. Set aside.
- To cook the rice, use a larger pan. Heat up the pan and add olive oil and butter. Add diced onions, followed by minced garlic and fresh herbs. Fry the aromatics until you smell the wonderful aroma. Add rice (and optional seaweed). Keep stirring until the oil has coated all the rice surface. After that, add the vegetable stock and season with salt and pepper to your taste. Cook the rice for about 30 minutes.
- Finally, add the cooked Impossible Beef to the rice. Garnish with steamed broccoli, goji berries and garnish.
You may also like
This particular dish really gets the meat (made from plants) to cheese to sauce ...View Recipe
Protein power brunch
This Protein Power brunch with our signature Roast Pumpkin and Chickpea burger patty ...View Recipe
Green Goddess Bowl
This Green Goddess Bowl with our signature Roast Carrot, Kale and Chickpea burger patty& ...View Recipe