This Green Goddess Bowl with our signature Roast Carrot, Kale and Chickpea burger patty is easy and filling, not to mention healthy. Add some tahini for added punch, try the recipe today!
- 1 x The Meat Club Roast Carrot, Kale and Chickpea Burger Patty
- 1/4 purple cabbage, shredded
- 1 small eggplant, diced into cubes
- 1/2 avocado
- Handful of fresh baby spinach
- 2 tbsp tahini from Agora
- 2 tbsp Pepper Pepitas from The Whole Kitchen
- Pre-heat the oven to 160.
- Cut the eggplant into cubes and cover with extra virgin olive oil (EVOO), sprinkle with salt and pepper and place in the oven.
- In the meantime, wash the baby spinach and place in the bowl.
- Remove the vegetable patty from the packet and place in a sandwich press for 5mins until golden.
- Cut the patty and avocado into desired pieces, and add to the bowl with the shredded red cabbage.
- Drizzle over the tahini and sprinkle with pepita seeds and add salt and pepper to taste.