Sweet Potato with Chorizo Hash
Words by Riyana @healthishandhappy: Whether it’s breakfast, lunch, brunch, or dinner, this Sweet Potato with Chorizo Hash ticks all the boxes. It’s hearty, delicious, and nourishing. Make sure your ingredients are fresh. Use sausages without the nasty preservatives. My Pork Spanish Chorizo Sausages are from The Meat Club. Serve along side some fresh greens for a complete meal.
- 1 x The Meat Club Pork Chorizo Sausages (500g)
- 1 large sweet potato⠀
- 3-4 eggs
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- Sea Salt & Pepper
- Chili flakes (optional for extra heat)⠀
- 3 tbsp olive oil or butter or ghee⠀
- Chopped scallion for garnish
- Heat oil in a deep skillet or pan and add diced sweet potato. Season with paprika, salt & pepper.
- Toss and cook till potatoes are tender. Remove from pan.
- Add sausage to the pan and breakup gently. Once almost cooked through add back the sweet potato and give it a good toss.
- Make 3 or 4 wells and carefully crack your fresh eggs in. Season with salt & Pepper and cover to set for about 3-5 minutes depending on how you like your eggs cooked.
- Garnish with chopped scallion and dig in!⠀
You may also like
Apple sage rosemary pork sausages big breakfast
Apple sage rosemary pork sausages big breakfast is quick and easy to prepare. Meg ...View Recipe
Moroccan Baked Chorizo Eggs
This Moroccan Baked Chorizo Eggs is a hearty and satisfying brunch. You can make ...View Recipe
Classic Bacon Quiche Recipe
This Classic Bacon Quiche is a perfect recipe that can be on the table ...View Recipe