Spinach and Bacon tart
Spinach and bacon tart. An easy but delicious pastry dish from The Meat Club that will definitely be a hit with kids and adults alike. Perfect for a lunch treat or a tea time snack.
- 200g The Meat Club back bacon, chopped finely
- 500g frozen spinach, defrosted
- 1 onion, chopped finely
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 300g cheese, grated
- 1 sheet of short crust pastry
- Saute bacon and onion in a frying pan.
- Pull apart defrosted spinach and toss in with bacon, onion and egg, mix well.
- Place pastry on baking tray and add spinach mixture in the middle.
- Pull pastry edges inwards and fold over each other to create a tart.
- Bake in a pre-heated oven at 160C for 20 mins or until pastry is golden.
You may also like
Baked Eggs with Pork Chorizo Sausages
Who doesn’t love some eggs, sausages and freshly brewed coffee for breakfast especially ...View Recipe
Pork and Prawn Dumplings
These Pork and Prawn Dumplings are as fun to make, as they are yummy ...View Recipe
Pork Sausages with Quinoa Potatoes Mash, Omelette and Salad
Singapore foodie Christina, takes traditional “bangers and mash” to a new level with ...View Recipe