Our Pan-fried Pork Chops recipe uses a few ingredients only, making it a simple method to prepare and enjoy crispy and tender pork chops! Serve with your choice of mashed vegetables or steamed brown rice. Get Recipe by @zip_ from Yoripe.
- 200g The Meat Club Free Range Pork Loin, sliced to about 1cm thickness
- 1 tsp low sodium soy sauce
- 1 tsp Ikan bilis powder
- 1 tsp oyster sauce
- 1 egg white
- Bread crumbs or panko
- Tenderize the pork slices with a meat tenderizer or back of a knife.
- Reshape it back.
- Marinate the pork with soy sauce, ikan bilis powder and oyster sauce for at least an hour in the fridge.
- Heat a pan with oil.
- Coat the marinated pork in egg white and then bread crumbs. Pan fry each side until golden. Add more oil into the pan where necessary.
- Drain the excess oil in paper towels before serving.