Mini Gluten Free Pork Burgers by supermum Anne Swain are a great party starter or shared over drinks with friends that can be adapted with chicken and beef.
- 500 grams The Meat Club free range pork mince
- 1 small red onion, finely chopped
- 1 clove of garlic, crushed
- 1 tbsp tamari sauce
- 1 egg
- Dried mixed herbs, to taste
- Salt and pepper, to tase
- Gluten free burger buns – we use buns from The Whole Kitchen
- Combine all ingredients together in a bowl.
- Form into patties, whatever size you like.
- Barbeque or pan-fry in coconut oil on medium heat for around 5 minutes each side or until meat is cooked through.
- Place burger buns under the grill until toasted.
- Add pickles, lettuce, tomatoes or your fav burger toppings and serve