Mee Sua Soup with Pork
This comforting dish of Mee Sua Soup with Pork is one that is perfect for a slurping during a rainy day! The added pork gives the additional umami flavours to the soup. Recipe by @Iam_shirleytung from Yoripe.
- 200g The Meat Club Pork Loin sliced
- 1 tsp Premium Mushroom
- Light soya sauce
- Sesame oil
- Corn flour
- 400ml chicken stock
- 600ml water
- Spring onion scallions
- 2 tsp sesame oil
- 2 tbsp of light soya sauce
- 1 bunch of Mee Sua
- 1 hard boiled egg
- Dash of shaoxing wine
- Fried shallots
- Add chicken stock and water to pot, boil for 3mins.
- Add in spring onions scallions, sesame oil and simmer.
- Add pork slices and cook for a while.
- Add mee sua and cook till soften then add vegetables.
- A dash of shaoxing wine before turning off the heat.
- Serve with hard boiled egg and fried shallots.
You may also like
This Bannister Beans recipe from #supermum Kristen Romain is borrowed from her ...View Recipe
Sweet Potato with Chorizo Hash
Words by Riyana @healthishandhappy: Whether it’s breakfast, lunch, brunch, or dinner, this ...View Recipe
Baked Eggs with Pork Chorizo Sausages
Who doesn’t love some eggs, sausages and freshly brewed coffee for breakfast especially ...View Recipe