This Ham and Spinach Frittata is the best way to make use of a large Christmas ham. Load it with all your favourite fillings and you will have a side dish the whole family can enjoy (or even better, as leftovers)! Enjoy more holiday recipe inspiration, here.
- Half cup Premium Honey Baked Ham, diced
- 1.5 cups fresh spinach torn (or ½ cup frozen spinach)
- 300g baby potatoes sliced
- 2 green onions sliced
- ½ teaspoon mustard
- 8 eggs
- 1/4 cup milk
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees C.
- Cook potatoes, ham, spinach, and green onions in an oven proof pan.
- Whisk eggs, milk, and seasonings and pour over the add-ins.
- Bake until the eggs are set, about 10 to 12 minutes. For a crispy top, broil for about 1 to 2 minutes.