This Classic Bacon Quiche is a perfect recipe that can be on the table in under 30 minutes. An easy but delicious dish that can use leftovers for added bulk, try this Bacon Quiche Recipe today!
- 400g The Meat Club back bacon, chopped
- 1 onion, chopped finely
- 6 eggs, whisked
- 300g cheese, grated
- 1 sheet of short crust pastry
- Sauté bacon and onion in a frying pan. Set aside.
- Layer a quiche tray with short crust pastry, being sure to cover all sides.
- Add the bacon and onion mix, scattering evenly. Add any leftover roasted vegetables for added bulk.
- Add the egg mixture, making sure it is distributed evenly.
- Add grated cheese and bake in a pre-heated oven at 160C for 20 mins or until pastry is golden.