Apple sage rosemary pork sausages big breakfast is quick and easy to prepare. Meg from Dreamersloft shows us how to whip up a delicious breakfast using The Meat Club’s apple sage and rosemary pork sausages. Perfect for a weekend brunch!
- 2 The Meat Club apple sage and rosemary pork sausages
- a few slices of onion
- 1 egg
- portobello mushrooms
- 1/2 tomato
- greens of your choice
- In a pan, saute sliced onions to caramelise. Add sausages and cook till golden brown.
- Drizzle a generous of caramelised balsamic vinegar and let the sausages and onions simmer for a few minutes.
- Cook the egg as you’d prefer (sunny-side up, scrambled, poached)
- Serve with grilled tomato and a side of your preferred greens.