Rendang Lamb Shanks
This Braised Rendang Lamb Shanks Recipe, using Rendang sauce prepared by Paul Foster is a go-to mid week meal that is even better the following day! Try it out today with our very own TMC Rendang Cooking Sauce.
- 900g Lamb Hindshank
- 1 pack Rendang Sauce
- 2 cups water
- 2 cups coconut milk
- 1 cup rice
- 1 tsp minced spring onions
- 1 tsp minced cilantro
- 1 pc sliced chili
- In a frying pan heated to medium heat, add oil sparingly. Then place lamb shank, allowing it to simmer until golden brown.
- Pour rendang sauce over lamb and turn to each side until completely covered.
- Add a cup of water, once simmered, add another cup of water.
- Carefully pour 2 cups of coconut milk then stir until well-combined.
- Cover lid and wait to simmer, the sauce will gradually decrease as the consistency thickens.
- Remove lid and serve Lamb shank with rice. Garnish with spring onions and add cilantro with sliced chili.
You may also like
Beef and rice noodle stir-fry
This beef and rice noodle stir-fry makes an easy and tasty lunch. Recipe ...View Recipe
Indian Spiced Beef Steaks
These Indian Spiced Beef Steaks by Singapore foodie Simone Ruth are next level, ...View Recipe
Soba Noodle Salad with Steak and Stir-fried Vegetables
An exclusive extract from her new book, Strong, Elsa Pataky shares her approach to ...View Recipe