Marinated butterflied lamb
This marinated butterflied lamb recipe from carrotsticks and cravings made using The Meat Club butterflied leg of lamb is a perfect weekend treat to cook for your family.
- 1.4kg The Meat Club butterflied leg of lamb
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 cup basil leaves
- 1/2 cup flat leaf parsley
- 3/4 cup pistachio nuts
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- Sea salt and cracked pepper
- Hummus to serve
- Pre heat the oven or BBQ to 200℃. In a blender add garlic, basil, flat leaf parsley, nuts, oil, lemon juice, salt and pepper and process until it forms a paste.
- Coat the butterflied lamb in the pesto and let it marinate for 2 hours in the fridge.
- On a hot BBQ grill or grill pan, sear each side of the butterflied lamb, add to the oven or covered BBQ and bake for 10 minutes.
- Turn lamb and bake for another 10 minutes.
- Cover the lamb and allow to rest for 10 minutes before slicing and serving with hummus.
You may also like
Pulled BBQ lamb leg burger with purple slaw
This pulled BBQ lamb leg burger with purple slaw taste amazing on their own, ...View Recipe
Thai beef salad
Our Ambassadors, Elissa and Jacinta of Two Expat Cooks show us how to create ...View Recipe
Tomahawk Steak with Chimichurri
Tomahawk Steak with Chimichurri is an authentic steak recipe you’ve got to have ...View Recipe