- 2 The Meat Club Lamb Mint Rosemary Sausages
- 1/2 red capsicum, diced finely
- 1/2 medium sized yellow onion, diced finely
- Grated parmesan cheese
- Black pepper and salt to season
- 12 Swiss brown, button or portobello mushrooms
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees celcius.
- Wash and remove stalks of mushrooms. Lay mushrooms out on baking tray.
- In a frying pan, pan fry sausages without oil over medium heat. Fry till sausages are brown and puffy. Let sausages cool.
- Dice sausages finely and mix in onion and capsicum.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Stuff mixture into mushrooms and grate a generous amount of parmesan cheese over the mushrooms.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until the sausage stuffed mushrooms are cooked and the cheese turns brown.