This Lamb Loin with Honey Balsamic Dressing and Dukkah Recipe is an all time Meat Club favourite. Adapted from famous cookbook author, Annabel Langbein from New Zealand, add this Lamb Loin with Honey Balsamic to your recipe repertoire today!
- Remove from pack and bring to room temperature.
- In a blender, add the basil leaves, garlic, honey, balsamic vinegar and olive oil, and mix to combine. Set aside.
- Pre heat an oven, line a baking tray with paper and roast the capsicum and zucchini until soft.
- Heat a cast iron skillet or pan, add a dash of oil and cook Lamb Loin for 4 mins each side, rest under foil then slice into pieces.
- Assemble the salad by layering desired salad leaves, then scatter the roasted vegetables and lamb. Top with dressing and Dukkah mix rub and serve immediately.