Lamb Loin with Honey Balsamic Dressing and Dukkah
This Lamb Loin with Honey Balsamic Dressing and Dukkah Recipe is an all time Meat Club favourite. Adapted from famous cookbook author, Annabel Langbein from New Zealand, add this Lamb Loin with Honey Balsamic to your recipe repertoire today!
- 500g The Meat Club
- Packet Dukkah mix rub
- 1 x red capsicum, cut into long pieces
- 2 x zucchini, cut into long pieces
- Handful basil leaves
- 3 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- Packet rocket or spinach leaves, washed and drained
- Olive oil
- Salt & pepper
- Remove from pack and bring to room temperature.
- In a blender, add the basil leaves, garlic, honey, balsamic vinegar and olive oil, and mix to combine. Set aside.
- Pre heat an oven, line a baking tray with paper and roast the capsicum and zucchini until soft.
- Heat a cast iron skillet or pan, add a dash of oil and cook Lamb Loin for 4 mins each side, rest under foil then slice into pieces.
- Assemble the salad by layering desired salad leaves, then scatter the roasted vegetables and lamb. Top with dressing and Dukkah mix rub and serve immediately.
You may also like
A perfect summer appetizer or light dinner, this Snapper Ceviche Recipe is ...View Recipe
Mexican Chicken Tacos
Chill your evenings with some Mexican Chicken Tacos. Sip a corona to go along ...View Recipe
Beef meatball and soba noodle soup
A warm bowl of beef noodle soup, perfect for rainy days in. Thank you ...View Recipe