Lamb Chop Mee Lemak
Singapore foodie Christina, creates a Lamb Chop Mee Lemak using organic spaghetti. Try it out today!
- Organic spaghetti.
- 1 1/2 teaspoons organic Himalayan salt.
- A pot of filtered water.
- Pepper to taste.
- 1 The Meat Club lamb chop, sliced.
- 1 large bunch of organic Thai sweet basil, roughly chopped.
- 3 cloves of organic garlic, chopped.
- 1/8 teaspoon organic Himalayan Salt.
- 3 tablespoons organic extra virgin coconut oil.
- 3 tablespoons of organic coconut milk (or more if you prefer to have more gravy).
- Bring pot of water to boil.
- Add salt and alil’ oil (to prevent pasta from sticking onto pot).
- Boil till pasta gets cooked.
- Drain off water and place pasta onto plate.
- Add Lamb with Coconut Gravy onto pasta, and pepper to taste. Salad greens as garnish.
- Season lamb chop with salt. Put aside.
- Preheat cast iron pan over medium heat for 3 minutes.
- Add coconut oil onto pan until it’s hot and bubbling.
- Add garlic and basil, stir-fry lightly until fragrant.
- Add sliced lamb and stir-fry till almost cooked.
- Add coconut milk and simmer for about 2 minutes.
You may also like
Curry Chicken Salad
This Curry Chicken Salad brings marries the warmth of curry spices with the lightness ...View Recipe
Char Siew Lamb Roast
This Char Siew Lamb Roast by Singapore foodie Simone Ruth, has the hallmarks of ...View Recipe
Chorizo and beef sausage meatballs with fusilli pasta
These Chorizo and beef sausage meatballs pasta make a great meal at home. Here, ...View Recipe