Who doesn’t love a homemade lamb burger? Prepared with good friend Namita from Indian Spice Box, this lamb patty hits the spot, every time!
- 500gms Lamb Mince
- 1 bulb onion neatly minced
- 2 tbsp chopped mint
- 1 tbsp bread crumbs
- 2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp oregano powder
- 1 tbsp chili powder
- 1 medium egg
- In a frying pan, cook spices and onion until golden brown then set aside.
- Place the minced lamb in a large mixing bowl then add the cooked onion and spices, chopped mint, bread crumbs, salt, paprika, oregano powder, chili powder, and egg.
- Using a fork, mix together then knead with hands to combine meat and spices thoroughly.
- Form and shape burgers equally into desired patty size.
- Pan fry onion and spices, reheat to medium heat, then cook patties for 5 mins on each side until crisp and brown.
- Assemble burger with a dollop of sauce, add in spinach and a slice of tomato.
- Place the lamb patty, adding in another spoonful of sauce atop patty, then sandwich with top buns.