These Mint and rosemary lamb chops with quinoa salad will be your next weekend dinner treat. Meg from Dreamer’s loft shows us how to use The Meat Club’s lamb loin chops to make a flavourful meal.
- 4pcs The Meat Club lamb loin chops
- 12g fresh mint leaves
- 4g fresh rosemary
- 2 cloves garlic
- 3 tbsp caramelised balsamic vinegar
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- Juice from 1/2 lemon
- 1/2 cup quinoa, rinsed
- 1 cup water
- Bunch of rocket leaves
- 1/4pc carrot, shredded
- 30g cranberries
- 12 olives, chopped
- Caramelised balsamic vinegar, lemon juice
- Add mint leaves, rosemary, garlic, vinegar, olive oil, seas salt, black pepper and lemon juice into a food processor or electric chopper. blend into a coarse paste.
- Rub the marinate on both sides of the lamb chops and let the meat rest for 30-60mins.
- To cook, heat a grill pan with olive oil on stove till very hot. Add the lamb chops and grill for 2-3 mins on each side.
- Remove grill pan from stove and place it into the preheated oven. Bake for 6-8 mins.
- Once done, let the meat rest for a few mins before plating.
- To cook quinoa, place water and quinoa into a pot and cook on medium low heat. Stir the quinoa occasionally. Once the water is almost absorbed by the quinoa, turn off the heat. The cooked quinoa should look “popped” open, revealing the germ of the kernel.
- To make salad, toss cooked quinoa, rocket leaves, shredded carrot, cranberries, chopped olives, lemon juice and caramelised balsamic vinegar together. Mix well.
- To serve, divide the quinoa salad onto the serving plates. Rest the lamb chops on the salad.
- Garnish with some mint leaves, cranberries and balsamic.
You may also like
An exclusive extract from her new book, Strong, Elsa Pataky shares her approach to ...View Recipe