This Whole Spiced Salmon is amazing for hosting guests or large families! Raised in cool, deep sea waters in Tasmania, our Atlantic Salmon is also rich in Omega 3 and all the natural goodness. Recipe by The Meat Club team.
- 1.3kg The Meat Club Whole Atlantic Salmon
- Spring onion
- Sesame Oil
- Fresh Ginger
- Dijon Mustard
- Sesame seeds
- Mix together sesame oil, tamari, grated fresh ginger, dijon mustard and honey for the marinate.
- Marinate whole salmon for at least 10 minutes.
- Remove whole salmon from the marinate and place in a oven tray with baking sheet. Oven bake for 30 minutes at 180 degree.
- Garnish with spring onion and sesame seeds. Serve with a side salad or pasta.