Let’s taco-bout it: another easy spring/summer lunch recipe idea. Fusion food at its best! Thank you Mekhala for this wonderful recipe.
- 2 salmon fillets
- 125gm fine beans
- 6 stems of asparagus
- 6 brown mushrooms
- 1/2 Japanese or Lebanese cucumber, seeds removed, cut into small crescents
- 1 tsp toasted sesame seeds
- 1 handful roasted peanuts
- 3-4 Tbsp Mekhala Organic Shallot Kaffir Lime Dressing OR Mekhala Organic Roasted Sesame Garlic Dressing
- 1 fresh lime cut into quarters
- Spring onion, sliced into 2cm pieces
1. Coat mushrooms, beans and asparagus in olive oil, season with salt and pepper. Fry on a griddle or fry pan and set aside.
2. Pat dry and season salmon with salt and pepper. Fry skin side down in griddle or fry pan until fish is 2/3 cooked. Turn over and continue cooking till cooked through.
3. Arrange vegetables, cucumber in a platter. Tear fish into large pieces and arrange over vegetables.
4. Drizzle Shallot Kaffir Lime Dressing or Roasted Sesame Garlic Dressing. Scatter sesame seeds, peanuts, spring onions, coriander and sliced chillies, with lime wedges.