This smoked salmon appetiser is so easy to assemble, and perfect for parties where you want to impress your guests. Recipe by @wenoms.
- 100g Cold Smoked Atlantic Salmon Thin Sliced
- 1 x Cream Cheese
- 1 x Japanese cucumber
- Loaf of Rye bread
- Toast rye bread and cut into squares, set aside
- Slice cucumber into thin slices and cut smoked salmon into 1 inch strips
- Lay sliced cucumbers on top of rye bread, adding a dollop of cream cheese on top of the cucumber. Then, wrap smoked salmon strips around cream cheese
- Garnish with dill & serve.