Nothing says clean and lean then a beautifully simple pan-fried Sea Bream with Lemon and Parsley. Don’t let looks deceive as the vegetables with lemon and parsley may look simple but the flavours will definitely leave you satisfied from this medium to firm, moist fish. If you’re craving a little drop, pair this with a glass of white wine for an evening casual meal. The inspiration for this recipe came from Cook With Nomads’ blog here.
- 250g The Meat Club Tarakihi Sea Bream
- 1 lemon
- 1 tbsp fresh parsley
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 60ml white wine
- 25g butter
- Rub the fish with the lemon and half of the parsley; season.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan until hot and pan-fry the fish skin-side down for 2 minutes.
- Turn the fish over and cook for a further 1 minute, then remove and set aside.
- Drain any excess oil from the pan, then add the wine and simmer until the liquid reduces to around 1 tbsp per serving being made.
- Add the butter and remaining parsley and stir over a low heat to make a sauce.
- Serve the Tarakihi Sea Bream on a bed of steamed broccolini, with the sauce drizzled over and some potatoes on the side.
You may also like
Freekah Fennel Salmon Salad Horseradish Chive Dressing is a fresh and healthy lunch ...View Recipe