This Lemon Baked Fish recipe tastes like the Mediterranean Sea. With a beautiful medley of lemon, capers, coriander and tender white Gurnard Fish fillets coming together perfectly, this is the best dish to enjoy with family or over a dinner party with friends!
- 500g The Meat Club Gurnard Fish Fillet
- 250g cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 1/2 a large brown onion, sliced
- Zest and juice of 1/2 a lemon (about 2 tbsp)
- 3 cloves of garlic, sliced
- Small bunch of coriander, chopped, with the stems and leaves separated
- 2 tbsp ghee
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1/4 cup vegetable or chicken stock
- 2 tsp coriander powder
- 1 tsp paprika
- 2 tbsp capers
- Salt & pepper to taste
- 1/2 tsp chili flakes (optional)
- Preheat your oven to 190C.
- Lay the fish in a baking dish and season with salt, then add the cherry tomatoes, sliced onion, lemon zest and coriander. Set aside.
- In the meantime, prepare the sauce by melting the ghee in a pan, then add the olive oil, garlic and cook for 30 seconds.
- Add the coriander powder, paprika, lemon juice, stock, capers, salt & pepper, and chili flakes (if using), cooking for a further 1 to 2 minutes.
- Pour the sauce over the fish and bake for 20 minutes.
- Serve with cooked rice and top with coriander leaves.
You may also like
Freekah Fennel Salmon Salad Horseradish Chive Dressing is a fresh and healthy lunch ...View Recipe