Our go-to mid week family favourite meal. This Hot Smoked Salmon with Pesto & Zoodles can be on the table in 20 minutes. Perfect for the whole family, try it today!
- 300g Natural Hot Smoked Atlantic Salmon Fillet
- 1-2 medium zucchini
- 50g basil
- 30g parsley
- Large handful of roasted and salted cashew
- 4 garlic cloves
- 1/3 cup parmesan cheese
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Olive oil
- In a large bowl prepare the zucchini noodles with a spiralizer and set aside.
- In a blender, add the basil, parsley, cashews, garlic cloves, parmesan cheese, salt, pepper and olive oil, and blend until well combined. Add more oil for desired consistency.
- Pour pesto over the zucchini and mix thoroughly.
- Open the packet of Salmon, remove skin and flake into the bowl of pesto noddles.
You may also like
With a rich flavour profile, crispy skin and essential Omega 3 Fatty Acids, grilled ...View Recipe