What does flaky Hot Smoked Salmon with crispy potatoes and oozy eggs bring to the table you ask? Perfection in the form of a warm salad that you cannot resist having seconds (or more)! Our Hot Smoked Salmon Potato and Egg Salad is lovingly prepared with our Natural Hot Smoked Atlantic Salmon Fillet, which is slowly roasted over aromatic beech wood in Australia, giving a smoky and buttery taste. Recipe inspired by Love Food Nourish blog here.
- 100g Natural Hot Smoked Atlantic Salmon Fillet
- 650g baby potatoes, cut into chunks
- 4 eggs
- 50g fresh rocket
- 1 tbs capers, roughly chopped
- 1 tbs fresh chives, finely chopped
- Salt & pepper
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1/3cup olive oil
- 2 tbs wholegrain mustard
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 tsp salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Prepare the dressing by mixing all the dressing ingredients together.
- Coat the potatoes with half of the dressing and roast them on a roasting tray for 40 mins at 200C, giving them a turn halfway. Remove from oven and lightly crush them with a fork.
- Boil the eggs in a pot of cold water, reduce to a simmer when it starts boiling and set the timer for 4mins. Remove and place in cold water to stop the cooking process. Peel and cut into chunks similar to the size of the potatoes.
- Flake the Natural Hot Atlantic Smoked Salmon.
- Place salmon, potatoes, rockets and eggs into a large serving plate. Add chives and capers. Drizzle the remaining dressing as desired. Salt and pepper to taste.
- Toss and serve.