Grilled Salmon with Crispy skin and Furikake Seasoning
With a rich flavour profile, crispy skin and essential Omega 3 Fatty Acids, grilled Atlantic Salmon is known to be a family favourite is many households. Sustainably farmed in Australia, our Salmon has been used in this simple and easy recipe by Singapore Foodie Jason Lee. Jason uses a sous vide machine to gently cook the King Salmon before frying off the skin. It can be pared with a simple salad, roast vegetables or atop a bed of creamy pasta for meal to remember.
- 1 x Atlantic Salmon Fillet
- 40ml vegetable oil
- Coarse sea salt and pepper for seasoning
- Furikake seasoning
- Place the Salmon fillet in a ziplock bag and season generously with salt and pepper to create a dry brine. Chill in fridge for 30 minutes.
- Make a small water bath and bring the temperature up to 43.3 degrees using a sous vide machine.
- Once chilled, place the Salmon in a water bath and press all the air out to create a vacuum pack and leave it for 45 minutes.
- Once done, remove the Salmon fillet gently from the ziplock bag, and peel the skin off the fillet.
- Add some vegetable oil to a pan, and heat until the oil is shinny.
- Add the Salmon skin to the hot oil, and cook until dry and crisp (about 7-8 minutes). Once crisped, remove oil and pat with paper towel.
- Lay the Salmon skin-side down. Sprinkle some furikake seasoning and course sea salt on the top.
- Serve the Salmon fillet with crisped skin on the side.
You may also like
Smoked Salmon and Cream Cheese Bagel
Smoked Salmon and Cream Cheese Bagel: is there any better way to start your ...View Recipe
Seared Atlantic Salmon on Mashed Potatoes
Singapore foodie Derpy Dann, takes comfort food to a new level with Seared Atlantic ...View Recipe
Coconut gurnard fish fillet with parmesan chips
Coconut gurnard fish fillet with parmesan chips is a delicious meal for any occasion. ...View Recipe