Coriander Ginger Avocado and Salmon Toast
This avocado salmon toast is a fragrant, quick breakfast idea or a lovely, protein rich side dish! Thank you Mekhala for this wonderful recipe.
- (Serves 2)
- 1x The Meat Club salmon fillet
- 1 ripe avocado
- Juice of 1 lime
- 4 slices sourdough toast
- 1 tsp oil
- 1 tblsp Mekhala Organic Coriander Ginger Dressing/Sauce
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Heat oil in a skillet over high heat. Season salmon with salt and pepper and pan fry for 5min on each side (or until cooked through but not dried out). If using smoked salmon, skip cooking step.
- Once salmon is cooled, flake salmon and set aside.
- Scoop out avocado flesh, mash with mix with lime juice and coriander ginger sauce.
- Spread avocado mix on toast and top with cooked or smoked salmon. Dress with extra coriander ginger sauce and fresh micro herbs (optional).
You may also like
Chinese Style Steamed Fish
Chinese Style Steamed Fish is perfect for family gatherings that is simple, healthy and ...View Recipe
Barramundi with Fennel Salad
Two Expat Cooks shows us how to make this simple yet super tasty Barramundi ...View Recipe
Lemongrass turmeric salmon curry
This Lemongrass turmeric salmon curry is a belly-warming dish that is perfect ...View Recipe