With a rich flavour profile and essential Omega 3 Fatty Acids, our Atlantic Salmon is sustainably farmed in Australia. This Atlantic Salmon Salad is great for sharing as a wholesome lunch or light dinner. You’ll find that the Salmon speaks for itself, with no need for a fancy dressing.
- 150g pack of The Meat Club Atlantic Salmon
- 500g baby new potato
- ½ cup plain low-fat yoghurt
- 2 tbsp freshly squeezed lemon juice
- ¼ tspn lemon zest
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil (EVOO)
- ½ cup fresh parsley
- ½ cup fresh dill
- Salt and pepper
- Wash and brush the skin of the potatoes under running water. Keep whole or dice into desired pieces. Cook in a pan of boiled salted water for approximately 12-15 minutes until just tender.
- Take the salmon out of the fridge and stand to reach room temperature.
- In the meantime, combine the yoghurt, lemon juice and zest in a jar and shake well to blend. Season for taste.
- Drain the potatoes and place in a large bowl. Poor over yoghurt dressing and stand for 15 minutes to allow the flavours to be absorbed. Toss to combine.
- To serve the salad, place potatoes on a platter, open the salmon and flake into pieces discarding skin. Drizzle with EVOO and chopped parsley and dill.