Ambassador Namita from Indian Spice box prepares Tandoori chicken, a tasty dinner made easy. A must try Indian delicacy.
- 2 packs of The Meat Club cage free chicken thigh fillet
- 40 ml plain yogurt
- Juice of 1 lemon or lime
- 1 tsp ginger paste
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 tsp cumin powder
- 2 tsp coriander powder
- 1 tsp chilli powder
- 1 tsp garam masala
- 1/4 tsp Turmeric powder
- Lime wedges
- Masala onions
- Add yogurt, lemon juice, garlic paste and salt into a bowl
- Add cumin powder, garam masala, coriander powder and turmeric chilli powder. Whisk mixture and adjust to taste.
- Clean chicken and pat dry. Cut deep slits into fleshy parts of the chicken.
- Coat chicken thoroughly in the marinade.
- Cover and refrigerate for any duration between 1-12 hrs
- Remove chicken from refrigerator and let it sit out for 10 mins before cooking.
- Preheat the oven to its highest temperature.
- Grease a foil-lined baking sheet and place chicken pieces on sheet.
- Bake for 20-25min, turning over once halfway.
- At the halfway point, reduce heat to 350F or 180C. A little charring is good, but don’t dry out the meat.
- Arrange on a plate and let chicken rest for a few minutes.
- Garnish with a sprinkle of fresh coriander and lime wedges. Serve with masala onions.