Stand Pot Baked Chicken
A delicious and fuss-free take on Oven Baked Chicken with rice, all done in a stand pot. Recipe by Nagi of Recipetineats, adapted by @shuls.hua.
- 4 The Meat Club Cage-free Chicken Breasts
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 1 1/2 tbsp brown sugar
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp dried oregano or thyme , or other herb of choice
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp each salt and pepper
- 1.5 cup uncooked rice
- 2.5 cups chicken broth
- Finely chopped parsley
- Pound chicken with a rolling pin, meat mallet, or even your fists.
- Mix seasoning ingredients.
- Drizzle chicken with about 1 tsp canola oil, rub in with fingers. Sprinkle seasoning over chicken.
- Sauté sliced garlic in stand pot with canola oil.
- Remove garlic and dry with paper towel.
- Sauté chopped garlic in butter. Pour rice in when garlic is golden brown, mix until rice is all covered in garlic and butter.
- Add 1.5 cups chicken broth.
- Add marinated chicken on grill stand into the stand pot.
- Pressure cook everything for 2 minutes and let the pressure release for 10mins.
- Pour in another 1 cup of broth. Change mode to grill and continue cooking.
- Serve when rice and chicken are completely cooked.
You may also like
Honey Mustard Chicken Thigh
Our tangy and zingy, the Honey Mustard Chicken Thigh recipe is a really simple ...View Recipe
Tandoori Chicken with Cauliflower
Tandoori Chicken with Cauliflower Skordalia brings together the taste of Indian and Greek food! ...View Recipe
Halal Cart Chicken Rice
Our Halal Cart Chicken Cauliflower Rice is adapted from the famous Halal food recipes ...View Recipe