Pear and Sage Chicken Mini Burgers
These Pear and sage chicken mini burgers feature in a great kids recipe book called “The Good Stuff” by Lucinda Miller. The Meat Club #supermum Kate Gallagher, interior designer and co-founder of The Assembly Hall says the “recipes are excellent for the whole family (not just kids).”
- 2 x The Meat Club cage-free chicken breasts
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 6 sage leaves, finely chopped
- 1 firm pear, peeled, cored and grated
- Salt and black pepper, to taste
- Ketchup, or any serving dressing of your choice
- Place a small frying pan over medium heat. Add 1 tbsp of olive oil and fry onion and sage for a few minutes.
- In a food processor, add the cooked onion mixture, chicken and pear. Season with salt and black pepper and pulse for around a minute, or until chicken looks like mince.
- Shape the chicken mixture into small balls, then flatten slightly to make them mini patties.
- Place a large frying pan over medium heat and add remaining olive oil. Gently fry patties in the pan for a few minutes on each side, turning them carefully to ensure they cooked through and are brown all over.
- Serve with ketchup or dressing of your choice.
You may also like
Veggie Chicken Pesto
This Veggie Chicken Pesto is full of water-rich and fibrous veggies, antioxidants from ...View Recipe
Lemongrass Turmeric Chicken Taco with Tom Yum Coleslaw
Let’s taco-bout it: another easy spring/summer lunch recipe idea. Fusion food ...View Recipe
Easy Chicken Rice
Our Easy Chicken Rice is the perfect shortcut version of the well-loved traditional ...View Recipe