Get ready to dive into a flavour-packed adventure with this chicken BBQ recipe, courtesy of our good friend, Shamsydar Ani. The coolest part? You can whip up this scrumptious dish using either an air fryer or your oven. This easy-to-follow instructions will make you feel like a grill master in no time. Whether you’re planning a backyard bash or just want some finger-lickin’ goodness, you’re in for a treat. So, fire up that air fryer or preheat that oven, and let’s get the BBQ party started!
- 300g The Meat Club Chicken Thigh Fillets
- 1 teaspoon of smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon of chili flakes
- 2 minced garlic cloves
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- Juice from 2 limes
- Combine all ingredients thoroughly.
- Allow the mixture to marinate for a minimum of 1 hour before grilling or roasting.
- Preheat the oven or air fryer to 180°C.
- Grill or roast for 20 minutes in either the oven or air fryer.