Lemon Rosemary chicken with sweet potatoes
Lemon Rosemary chicken with sweet potatoes. An easy meal that you can even prepare with leftovers. Inspired by the paleo diet, this healthy dish from Two Expat cooks is sure to help you eat and feel better.
- 1 pack of The Meat Club Cage free chicken breast fillet
- 1 1/2 cups of sweet potatoes, cubed
- 3 cloves of garlic, finely chopped
- Juice of 1/2 a lemon
- 1 tbsp. rosemary, roughly chopped
- Green beans
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 205C.
- Heat olive oil in a large oven-proof fry pan over medium high heat.
- Add the sweet potatoes and coat all cubes in the oil. Let the sweet potatoes cook for 4 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Move the sweet potatoes to one side of the pan. Season the chicken on both sides with salt and pepper to taste. Add the chicken to the pan and cook for a further 4 minutes or until one side of the chicken is nicely browned.
- Turn the chicken over, sprinkle the rosemary, garlic and lemon juice over the chicken and sweet potatoes.
- Put the pan in the oven and cook for 10 minutes, or until the chicken is cooked through.
- In the meantime, add the green beans to a pot of salted boiling water and cook for 2 minutes or until they turn bright green. Drain, return to the pan and sprinkle with salt and pepper and a dash of olive oil or butter if desired.
You may also like
This Chicken Soup is perfect for when little ones or grown-ups have the ...View Recipe
Our crunchy and guilt-free air-fried Cornflake Chicken recipe is great for young ...View Recipe
Kway teow soup with shredded chicken
This Kway teow soup with shredded chicken is boiled with chicken bones and prawn ...View Recipe