Our One Tray Honey Balsamic Chicken recipe has a perfect mix of honey and balsamic, giving the chicken a sweet and tangy flavour. The taste is well balanced and goes well with pasta or rice! Recipe by Singapore homecook @zip_ from Yoripe.
- 1 x The Meat Club Cage Free Chicken Breast Fillets
- Cherry tomatoes
- 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1.5 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tsp mushroom powder
- In a small bowl, whisk marinade ingredients together. Add the marinade and chicken breasts in a ziplock/reusable silicon bag and sit in the fridge for at least 2 hours (or overnight).
- Preheat oven to 190deg.
- On a lined baking tray, add vegetables and toss with some olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Place the chicken breasts in the middle. Bake for 25-30min.
- Serve with your choice of carbs. We had some brown rice!